Coach Matt Irwin wanted to remind the wrestling team of a few things as they head into summer workouts.
- New this year everyone must have a physical on file to participate in any summer activities at the school…GET IT DONE NOW IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY
- We will be lifting with all sports programs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30am – 10:30am.
- This lifting program is designed to make you stronger, more agile, and quicker….. Thus becoming a better athlete!
- We will be wrestling on Monday mornings at 11am after lifting and on Wednesday afternoons at 7pm. This will allow everyone to be able to make it to at least one workout. We want to you at both though!
- Occasionally we will be going to RTC’s or UINDY for open rooms. The coaching staff will notify you of when we will be doing that at practices. We may also be bringing in guest clinicians on our scheduled days we wrestle.
- THERE WILL BE NO PRACTICES DURING THE SUMMER MORATORIUM WEEK (JULY 1ST – JULY 5TH). They will resume back to normal the next week!
- Be sure to like or follow us on Facebook ( thebeechgrovewrestlingclub) and Twitter ( @BGrovewrestling ) for updates, pictures, and notifications of achievements and announcements
“ATTITUDE, EFFORT, AND WORK ETHIC ARE PRIMARY FORCES IN DETERMINING OUR SUCCESS”