Good morning everyone, hope you are having a great week! I wanted to share with you recent results and upcoming events
- Most Recent Results
- Last night, boys varsity basketball defeats ICC foe Cardinal Ritter 60-49, upping season record to 14-4 (5-1 ICC) The boys used a 25-6 fourth quarter burst to power past the Raiders; Gavin Hess led in scoring with 15, followed by Kenny Washington (14), Jalyn Curry (13) and Jomar Seals (9).
- The JV boys pushed their season record to 18-0, also defeating Cardinal Ritter.
- Tonight—Boys varsity swimming vs Brebeuf.
- The boys are in the midst of another stellar season, currently sitting at 11-2 on the year. Competition is set to begin at 5:30 pm this evening. At 5:15 pm, we will recognize the senior boys for the outstanding efforts:
- Seniors being recognized are: Drew Boyce, Chris McManus, Jack Ulery and Chase Williams
- Saturday, February 10th, Semi-State Wrestling at New Castle
- Three hornet wrestlers will be working to earn a bid into the IHSAA state finals this Saturday; Action is set to begin at 9 am .
- Ethan Smiley looks for a fourth consecutive trip to the state finals, while fellow seniors Bailey Moore and Isaiah Greene look to punch a ticket to the state finals for the first time!
- Boys varsity and JV basketball home vs Rushville, JV tip is set for NOON Saturday
- Making the basketball game even more exciting is the IHSAA Champions Together basketball game that will take place immediately following the JV game Saturday. If you have never witnessed the Champions Together together you should make plans to attend Saturday. It is a great opportunity for our student body to come together and it is a lot of fun!
Thanks for reading and have a great rest of the week! Congratulations and good luck to all of our athletes and coaches.