Beech Grove Athletics would like to invite you to our sporting events this week as we have a busy week for our student-athletes.
- Hot off their Beech Grove Holiday tournament championship, the Lady Hornets will look to defend home court tonight against a conference opponent, the Monrovia Bulldogs. JV tips at 6 pm and Varsity will follow. Currently, our Lady Hornets are 2-1 in ICC play.
- The Lady Hornets will play back to back games as they also play on Jan. 3rd vs southside rival Roncalli. This will be a special night as we welcome back Cameron Cardenas to Beech Grove to be honored with a plaque and her framed all-start jersey to be displayed in the athletic lobby. Cameron will be recognized after the completion of the JV game and before Varsity warm-ups. Please get to Beech Grove by 6:45 to ensure you make it in time to honor Cameron and her accomplishments!
- The wrestling team will be traveling to Southport Friday night for a dual meet. They last wrestled at the Spartan Classic at Connersville. The team has been working hard over the break to improve and get ready for Senior night and ICC meet next weekend.
- Beech Grove hosts the ICC swim meet this Saturday starting at 8 am. The boys’ team will look to continue their dominance in the conference swim meets after winning 7 years in a row. The girls’ team will look to compete for a first-place finish as they have steadily improved over the course of the season.
- The boys’ team is back in action Saturday night at Beech Grove after a long time of playing away games. The team will take on Monrovia in conference play with the JV team starting at 6 pm and the Varsity team at 7:30.
Good luck to our athletes over the next few days and we hope to see you out in support of Beech Grove athletics!