Community Health, our district health provider, is giving student-athletes a chance to get a physical for only $20. Please see the information below:
- $20 physicals will be at select Community Clinic at Walgreens sites.
- Please use this link to see which Community Clinics are open: https://www.ecommunity.com/community-clinic-at-walgreens
|Community Clinic at Walgreens | Community Health Network
Need Care? Call your primary care office for a phone or video visit. Virtual visits available 24/7; use code HOME20 for one $20 visit. For other care needs, call 317-621-2727 to be directed. Sites are re-opening to serve patients with respiratory vs. non-respiratory symptoms; see location/service updates.. Visitor Policy: Visitation is still limited in locations and care areas.
- Must have an appointment scheduled either by phone or online (information in link above).
- Effective Thursday, 7/9-7/23 & ONLY between the hours of 12:15-4:15PM
- The student-athletes must have their IHSAA form completely filled out and signed by their parent/guardian including the past medical history (PMH) prior to their scheduled appointment.
- If they have Medicaid, CHNw will need a non-cover letter.