Spectator Guidelines for BGHS Football Games
Beech Grove High School is proud to welcome BGCS students to the exciting athletic events that BGHS offers. The games are enjoyable for students, players, coaches, parents, and the community. BGHS students (band, cheerleaders, and athletes) practice numerous hours so they are prepared for our extracurricular events. In an effort to make Beech Grove High School football games safe and enjoyable for all spectators, the following guidelines for students in attendance are used at all home football games:
Elementary, intermediate and middle school students must be accompanied to the game by a parent/guardian or responsible adult.
BEECH GROVE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
- The BGHS student section is located at the east end of the main bleachers.
- BGHS students may sit with their parents.
BEECH GROVE MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS
- BGMS students may watch the game while seated with their parent or a responsible adult.
- BGMS students may enjoy the football game in the designated seating area at the east end of the main bleachers.
BGCS ELEMENTARY STUDENTS
- Intermediate and elementary students may watch the game while seated with their parent or responsible adult.
- The other option available is to sit in the seating assigned for intermediate and elementary students at the east end of the main bleachers.
GUIDELINES FOR ALL STUDENT SPECTATORS:
Regardless of grade level, all students are expected to follow standard rules of proper sporting attendance.
- NO LOITERING around certain areas such as the concrete walkway or inside the school.
- Fans are not allowed to bring items such as balls, skateboards, or bikes into the stadium.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. Concessions are available inside the school.
- School rules apply and cooperation is expected with all game workers and school personnel. Failure to follow rules or lack of cooperation will result in removal from the stadium and/or further disciplinary actions determined by the administration.
- It is expected that all students will leave school grounds in a timely manner after completion of the contest.